Napa Valley Education FoundationOur vision, mission & purpose.
We believe NVUSD provides an excellent education for students in our community. Every day, we support their work by providing critical extra programs students need to perform their best. We want all our students to graduate from high school ready for college or a successful career.
Each year, we raise nearly $500,000 to fund critical gaps in public funding for education. We believe an investment in education is an investment in our future!
The Napa Valley Unified School District has thirty schools and an enrollment of 18,000 students. The district is developing the next generation of leaders in our community, preparing students for today’s fast-paced world. The district strives to provide a rich academic experience that includes critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity. The Napa Valley Education Foundation supports teachers, students and the district to ensure all students are engaged and prepared for success in college, career and life.
2. Bel Aire Park Elementary
3. Browns Valley Elementary School
4. Canyon Oaks Elementary School
5. Donaldson Way Elementary School
6. El Centro Elementary School
7. Irene M. Snow Elementary School
8. McPherson Elementary School
9. Mount George Elementary School
10. Napa Junction Elementary School
11. Napa Valley Language Academy
12. Northwood Elementary School
13. Phillips Elementary School
14. Pueblo Vista Elementary School
15. Salvador Elementary School
16. Shearer Charter Elementary School
17. Stone Bridge School
18. Vichy Elementary School
19. West Park Elementary School
20. Yountville Elementary School
READY TO GET INVOLVED?
The Napa Valley Education Foundation exists only through the generosity of those who believe in and support our mission. Please consider giving- your support makes a difference in the education of a local student.